Monday 21 October 2013

Made Of Scars


Hey everyone, I put this outfit together with some newer and older releases. I have been out of the game for a while, so it's all new to me.  I am thrilled that Wavie Haller decided to re open his clothing store Valiant. When I first joined second life, his clothing store was one of my favourites. Nice to see him back in the men's fashion fold. 

I snapped this picture at Neva Crystal's Sky Village. The place is absolutely gorgeous and I recommend visiting . Click here for your tp. 
  
Hope you enjoy :)

Hair from Magika - Honest
Skin from [K]lean - Adrian - T4
Glasses from CheerNo - Marley - Black
Jacket & Tee from Valiant - Radial - Black
Necklace from Kosh - Nico - lignite
Hands from SLink - AvEnhance - Relax
Pants from Kal Rau - Casual Jeans - M2
Shoes from Ispachi - Mason Brogues


No comments:

Post a Comment